Golden eagles fly majestically above the Puster Valley, the shrill whistle of a marmot sounds out in the distance, and crocuses, alpine snowbells and wild roses blossom in the meadows. A hiking tour from the Wanderhotel in Antholz through the South Tyrolean mountains is enough to bid farewell to your day-to-day stress.
As a Wanderhotels member, the Vierbrunnenhof guarantees its guests a top-class experience and excellent service quality. It also fulfils the following quality criteria:
- Prime location: start the hiking trails from the hotel’s doorstep
- Knowledge and experience of the mountains: Thomas and Maria Martha are experienced hiking experts who are always helpful when guests plan their tours
- Guided tours: 4 free hikes per week with our hiking guides
- Equipment service: hiking poles, rucksacks and an information pack will be on hand in your room
- Hiking taxi: we are happy to take you to the starting point of your hike and pick you up from the finish
- Wellness: relax in our wellness area after the hikes
- Heavenly, healthy cuisine: culinary delicacies from South Tyrol, delicious wholefoods and vegetarian specialities
Guided tours from the Vierbrunnenhof
At the Wanderhotel in Antholz, hotelier Thomas and his aunt Maria Martha are hiking guides who pour their heart and soul into their work. They both love tailoring the tours to their guests’ needs and showing them the most beautiful views on the summits in the Antholz Valley, Gsies Valley and along Austria’s border four times a week. They tailor the route to the group and the weather conditions. Most hikes start from the Vierbrunnenhof’s doorstep, otherwise they take the hiking shuttle or public transport.
The best tours from the Wanderhotel in Antholz
If you ask hiking guides Thomas and Maria Martha about the best hiking routes, you will get a different answer depending on the time of year. But they always rave about their circular route to their alpine cabin, which lies at an altitude of 500 metres, with a visit to the mighty Klammbach waterfall. They are also wild about the 2,800 m high Rote Wand mountain, which rewards climbers with a breathtaking panorama across the Puster Valley.
Countless other tours are just waiting to be explored. From easy to difficult, everybody can find their own favourite hiking route here. Be pampered at the Vierbrunnenhof and decide how you would like to experience the alpine world of mountain herbs and craggy rocks for yourself.