During enchanting solo hiking holidays in South Tyrol, each guest of Vierbrunnenhof has the opportunity to choose: hiking tours with a guide in small groups or solo exploring tours discovering the beauties of Puster Valley and South Tyrol, in summer and in winter!
In addition to the extraordinary experiences in close contact with nature, you will live high level comfort, moments of precious regeneration in the well-being oasis with pool and saunas, and a cosy and family atmosphere.
Solo hiking holidays specials
- Meeting point for those who travel alone: welcome dinner to get acquainted and collective table
- Hiking programme in small groups
- Table reserved for those who travel alone once a week
- Special hiking week and guided tours
Of course, all the services of our Wanderhotel are included
- Top location with hiking paths starting directly from the hotel
- Competence and experience of the guides Thomas and Maria Martha
- Equipment service with hiking poles, backpacks, tips, and information
- Shuttle to reach the starting point and to be picked up at the arrival point to reach the hotel
- Gourmet half-board with healthy vital cuisineSolo hiking holidays mean: Time for yourself, new friends, free organisation every day, just as you like.